My role at Hobbs London was Social Media and Copywriter. Here, I created digital content across all brand platforms, social reporting and copywriting for both digital and print.
- Produced the Summer and Autumn 2018 campaign look books
- Additional capsule collection look books were also created
- Wrote email, social, blog post and product copy
- The theme for each campaign was studied carefully to make sure the brand's TOV was clearly communicated through the copy and adapting writing styles for different formats
- Owned the yearly social calendar content, consisting of monthly on-brand events which would interest the Hobbs customer.
- Successfully carried out extensive research into events to plan out the entire year to ensure fresh content was posted each month
- Learnt how to write styling copy, providing customers with styling advice and recommending suitable outfit options for various upcoming events
- Product descriptions written on a weekly basis across site for new pieces (clothing, accessories and footwear)
- Worked closely with design team to learn about the products to successfully write snappy, engaging copy
- Weekly landing page and emails were produced
- Monthly newsletters were produced in line with new seasons, copy had be short and informative
Social Media Management
- Social strategising was key in the role, ensuring content always evolving and drives excitement
- Planned and posted on social channels daily to drive high engagement and performance results
- Monitor audience engagement and answer customer questions, to maintain a high response rate
- Gain a solid understanding of advertising to ensure the brand social content was above the rest
- Campaign building
- Influencer and competitor research
- Weekly performance reporting
- Identified unique characteristics of each platform and new social appetite, which is beneficial when driving company growth
- Instagram followers increased by 60%. Proving that the channel management and content strategy was successful
- Directed and stepped in to style product and campaign shoots for socials and site. Maintaining brand aesthetic and thinking ahead for the content plan to shoot suitable content.
- During my time here, I restored the Pinterest page to freshen it up and bring it back to life. Renewing all boards with new content and updating regularly. In turn, the channel achieved +5% engagement rate.